Thursday, 17 February 2011

And here it is! I used a Moda Jelly Roll (It's A Hoot) and followed this tutorial. It was easier than I thought and the tute made it seem so easy.

One thing I would say is that, if you're making the case for a new Kindle (I got mine for Christmas 2010 - thanks Sis!), then only use 8 strips rather than 9 and in step 8, I'd sew the line 5.5 inches up rather than 6, as the tutorial is for the old Kindle, which is bigger than the new one.

Another view of my Kindle Keeper:


  1. I just love the fabric you have used for this :)
    Well done :)
    Sue x

  2. This is really lovely and I too love the fabric, good luck with the blog, I am Rufusdog52 on MSE xx