Tuesday 15 November 2011

My reason for not sewing or blogging...

Hi all,

I've not been sewing much (apart from some repair jobs for people) or blogging, simply because I've started training for the London Marathon next April. Training four nights a week and then having a shower, then dinner, doesn't leave me much time to myself!

I'm not yet at the stage where I'll run in daylight, so even the weekend sessions are at night!

I'm slowly starting to get used to it, which will mean more me time, although I've also just started to make a latch-hook rug for my niece for Christmas.

Nykie xox

PS If anybody would like to sponsor me, I'm running for Breakthrough Breast Cancer (having just been given the all-clear after numerous related operations in 2006, I thought it was appropriate), my sponsorship site is www.virginmoneygiving.com/nykieruns

1 comment: